Sunday, November 20, 2016

Jeanette, Hotwife, Milf and BBC slut all wrapped up in one

As Jeanette's husband I get a different perspective on our naughty fun. Every once in a while things click in my head and I realize things that we have done are actually Different then I first Thought.
I edit and resize Jeanette's vids for posting and there are times when I watch and something just clicks in my head. This morning I was editing a vid of Jeanette Fucking Malcom and the lightbulb went off.
Malcom is an early to mid 20's BBC. Jeanette has been fucking him on and off for about 2 years now.
He is friends with our oldest son, He enjoys my wife's pussy so he stays silent although I'm sure he has said something to a few friends.
Jeanette has gone out on dates with him, Dressed like a whore and kissed him in public. She has had him sleep over after dates when the boys are not home. She has made me sleep in the spare bedroom so she can fuck him all night. She has made him breakfast and then fucked him some more.
Watching the vids as I edit, I realize he fucks her for hours, Cums over and over and his big bbc never gets soft!
We do have a ton of fun with the milf stuff, and the BBC whore stuff, and the Hot wife things she does but Malcom actually combines all 3 of those things in one!
I will edit and post the entire set of Malcom vids on both our sites




No comments:

Post a Comment