Sunday, June 3, 2018

Summer Fun

Hey everyone,
  I haven't written in a long time but so much has changed. Over the last year it has come out to my husband that the fact that I love black cocks is nothing new, I played with them in high school, I fucked them in the army, and the whole lifestyle we are in is because I led us in this direction so I can be physically satisfied. I work from home so I can fuck other men while my husband is at work.
  Many of you know I have 5 sons, Every summer the struggle to have black cocks while the boys are here is tough. Every once in a while I date, occasionally fuck someone in the garage or shed quickly. It gets very hard t schedule and hide. This year I have decided I just cant do without black cocks and cum for another summer so this week I let my son know I had a coworker coming over to train. I had my "coworker" ring the doorbell so my son would wake up and see me dressed in a nice little dress greeting a black man at the door.
 I brought him into the office where we fucked for 45 minutes, I made sure we fucked on my desk and against the wall that divides my sons bedroom from the office.
 Next week when my "regular coworker" arrives I'm going to be wearing a sexy nighty, My son will see me greet him at the door, See the looks on our faces and then hear us fucking again.
 I plan on doing this regularly so my son ( and the other boys when they get home from college) are used to seeing my coworker and his car in the driveway.
Every once in a while hubby has to stay over at work and one of these times when he does I am going to let them see my coworkers car in the driveway when they get home, They will notice that I am in the bedroom and when they come to the door to let me know they are home safe, They will hear me getting fucked.
 Once that happens and they are 100% sure what I am doing I can start going straight to the bedroom when he comes over, It will be a secret between my boys and I. Also to help this whole thing along and in case I decide to go completely public with my friend I have been fucking most of hubby's friends lately so they all know how much I love cock.








Watch the whole video on my website :)
http://naughtyslutj.modelcentro.com/

1 comment: