Tuesday, July 25, 2017

The Business trip

Hubby had to take a little business trip to the other coast of Florida for the weekend. Rather than sit home with no plans since it was last minute I decided to go with him to see if I can find some fun.
I  was stuck sitting in the hotel bar with hubby and his coworkers and was getting a little bored.
Up at the bar I saw a nice BBC. I offered to go up and get the next round of drinks for hubby and his friends.
I sat next to the BBC and hiked up my dress enough to show him my QOS tattoo. I wrote my number on his napkin and said text me your room number, I need to feel you inside me.
Back at the table I gave hubby and his friends their drinks as I watched my new friend walk out of the bar. 2 seconds later 223 was my text nothing else. I told hubby I was tired and was going to our room to lay down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment