Tuesday, July 4, 2017

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do

A while ago I got a jury duty notice for Monday July 3rd, the notice said to call on Friday before to see if I needed to report.
I called Friday afternoon before hubby got home and I didn't have to go. This left me some time to make plans for Monday. I wanted some real cock.
Monday Morning came, hubby went off to work and I got ready for "Jury duty"  put on a cute little outfit and headed out.

went to the courthouse and texted hubby that I was there and I had to turn off my Cell :) then I drove around the corner to a "friends" house. Went right inside and woke him by tasting his fat BBC.
I sucked his cock and fucked him all morning, made him a nice breakfast.
Around lunchtime we went and had a quick lunch in the park then went to a local bar where I know some of hubby's friends hang out.

Just had one beer but kissed My bbc friend openly in front of a few of hubby's friends. At least now my pussy is satisfied.
I'm not sure if Hubby will see here first or if one of his friends will text him and tell him his wife was out getting real cock.
Better yet maybe one of his friends will text me and say " I saw you with your boyfriend, Now you have to fuck me or I will tell Lee," and of course I will!


No comments:

Post a Comment