Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Surprise for Hubby

I started a new job this week & during my lunch break I opted to run to the grocery store for a salad. As I entered I was slightly distracted due to being on the phone with my hubby, however I noticed there were 2 well dressed, management type men standing there talking.
Of course I couldn’t help but notice that the big black man was staring at me so I smiled & went about shopping.
As I rounded the corner I saw that he was still watching me & checking out my ass. I winked and continued shopping. As I left the store I walked past him & smiled & said hello.
I walked to my car slowly expecting him to follow. I got into my car & didn't see him but decided to  write down my # to go back & hand it to him, if he was still there.
 To my surprise as I got out of my car I realized he was in his directly behind me in his car. I walked over & gave him my # & teased him saying "you’re following me!!"
He said maybe & was speechless when I handed him my number. I had to get back to work & left.
A few minutes later he was texting me saying “I hope I didn’t offend you, but I think you’re incredibly sexy” I said no & he introduced himself as Thomas. We text back and forth & he was practically begging to see me again as soon as possible. I had plans that evening already but I arranged to “stay late working” the very next day so I could sneak over and meet Thomas. I was flattered by his boldness and confidence so I decided to be a sneaky wife & not tell hubby that I had a new friend. I decided to meet him & sneak around to see him
As you all know, I have always shared my naughty escapades with hubby but this time I decided to be a sneaky cheating wife & tell him about it later.  He knows & excepts the fact that only big fat black cocks satisfy my pussy. His tiny little white cock doesn’t please me.
We meet for a quick drink Tuesday after work, chatted a bit & then ended up in his car. I knew I had limited time before hubby would start checking up on me so I tried to behave.  We kissed and things got hot. I could see Thomas cock bulging in his pants & wanted desperately to unzip his pants and take it out and taste his precum.  I didn’t but knew he wanted me to touch his cock, I told him I wasn’t going to touch his cock & he pushed the back of my hand against it. Omg, was he huge. I wanted to pull him out & stroke him & maybe suck his cock a little.
He grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to him and kissed me and slid his hand down the back of my pants to feel me. He realized I didn’t have panties on and his cock bulged even more. My pussy was soaked & I told him I better go.  He reached into the front of my pants and touched the top of my pussy lips.  By this point my phone starts ringing & I knew it would be hubby checking up on me. I grabbed my purse & slowly got out of his car & said good night & drove home with a soaking wet pussy.
When I got home we had company & hubby was preparing dinner. I snuck into the bed room & changed out of my soaking wet pants & splashed some cold water on my face. 
The next morning when I got to work Thomas began texting me practically begging to see me again. I explained that I was extremely busy with work & had family obligations all week. We have kept in contact during the day while working & I’ve sent him a few naughty pictures here and there. I am planning on seeing him again Monday. Here’s a little video I made for him yesterday as a little teaser to torture him all weekend long.

PART 2:
Monday is here and I'm off from work. I have been thinking about Thomas' big cock all weekend. Since I'm off I am doing some running around for hubby at his job, and it just so happens he works in the same area as Thomas.
After hubby left I got dressed, I made another little vid of me getting ready that Hubby and all of you will see soon. I put on a sexy short dress & heels for Thomas. When I get to hubby's office he will think I dressed that way for him.
I wont have much time so meeting Thomas and his big black cock at a parking lot around the corner from Hubby's office.
I text Thomas & told him to meet me at Lowes. He showed up & I got into his car & immediately started kissing and touching. He loved the sexy little dress & heels I wore for HIM. He had an instant gigantic bulge in his pants.
This time I couldn't resist his bulging cock & reached for it.... OMG his head was hanging out the top of his boxers, he was HUGE!! I pulled his big black cock & saw his pre-cum & had to taste it. Yummmm. He moaned as I licked his big cock & took him as deep as I could. I could sense he was fighting back cumming. He said i wanna taste your pussy as he was fingering me so I took his fingers out of my pussy and put them in his mouth making him taste my pussy juices, which he did a few more times teasing my pussy more & more.
I couldn't take it any more so i climbed onto his big black throbbing cock & gave him a few strokes in my tight white little pussy, bareback. He said I don't usually go bareback and pulled out & pushed my head towards his cock & he came deep into my throat.
I cleaned him & get every last drop of his seed. He squeezed out one more little bit & i cleaned that too.
He liked that very much and took my hand & put it on his cock and said I have more for you if you want it. OF COURSE... I started sucking and stroking and deep throating his throbbing  big black cock. This time he pulled me back on top of him and was grabbing my ass & thrusting me up and down, making me take every inch of massive cock balls deep. I came hard on his throbbing huge cock & he let go & filled my pussy with a load moan.

Ahhh, My pussy was finally satisfied after fantasizing & anticipating him f'ing me for a week.

As he pulled out I took his huge cock and cleaned his seed & he pointed out my cream on his shaft. I cleaned him well & we said our good bye's and are planning on him cumming over this week to satisfy my pussy again.
The way hubby's miniscule & useless cock CANT.

I text yesterday telling him i cant wait to spend a long time F'ing him in my bed. He replied, " I cant wait to get there and enjoy ALL of you"

Sorry you have to find out this way Hubby, or as one fan called you before "lucky cucky".
I need a big black cock to satisfy me a way that you cant. Lets face it all my friends stay hard for hours, pleasing me over and over & making me scream bad words & make my toes curl. You can tell there's difference.
Hubby, you don't deserve my pussy any way, unless its a useless sympathy f*ck

Part 3: To cum

No comments:

Post a Comment